Watch a Video Tutorial
ListReports® offers reusable short codes to all of our Elite subscribers and their partnered agents. We use a patent-pending geolocation technology that will allow you to choose your custom short code and order ONE sign rider that will work for ALL of your future listings! No more buying a new sign rider for each listing—it’s one and done.
You can choose and assign your own custom short code from your ListReports Settings in the Settings tab. Once you’ve chosen a code, head to the ListReports Shop to place your order for your new reusable sign rider.
When customers text your custom short code, they’ll receive a link to your listing’s single property website. If you have multiple, we use our geolocation technology to determine which listing the customer is interested in, then send them the single property website for that listing! If we can’t determine which listing they are closest to, we will show them all of your listings so they can choose the one they are interested in.
See Reusable short codes: How it works below for more details.
Important Note: While short codes are not tied to a specific listing, we highly suggest that you create a marketing kit for all your listings so they’ll have a single property website for customers to view.
Once you’ve chosen a code, visit the ListReports Shop and place your order for your new reusable sign rider.
- Reusable short codes & sign riders are only available to Elite users and their partnered agents.
- Elite Loan Officer’s and their partnered agents can set their custom short code in the Personal tab of their Profile on the Dashboard.
- Custom short codes are first come, first served
- Codes have a 10 character limit
- Codes are alpha-numeric, so no special characters (!%$)
Users have the option to include their custom short code on ALL ListReports® marketing materials, or ONLY on their reusable sign riders.
- This option can be toggled with a checkbox in the User Profile
- Toggling this option on/off will affect all FUTURE ListReport requests.
Once a user has set their reusable short code, they can place an order for their reusable sign rider in the ListReports Shop.
Reusable short codes: How it works
When a buyer is at a property and texts a reusable short code, ListReports® will respond through text with a URL.
- When the buyer clicks the URL, we will ask them to approve the use of Location Services on their mobile device.
- If they approve, we will geolocate them and scan their area within a 1/4 mile radius for any properties registered with ListReports by the LO or agent who owns the reusable short code.
- If we only find a singular property within 1/4 mile under the LO/agent, the buyer will be taken to that single property website immediately.
- If we find multiple properties within 1/4 mile that are registered through ListReports under the LO/agent, we will display all relevant properties and allow the buyer to choose the correct property from a searchable list.
- If the buyer does not approve location services, we will ask them to reconsider so that we may geo-locate them. However, this isn’t mandatory as we will still list out ALL of the Loan officer’s and agent’s properties that are registered with ListReports and allow them to choose which one they’d like to view the single property website for.
- If the buyer happens to text a reusable short code at a later time when they are no longer within 1/4 mile of the actual property, we will display ALL of the Loan officer’s and agent’s ListReports properties and allow the buyer to choose from the list.
- Lead Notifications for loan officers and agents: When a buyer texts a reusable short code and views the single property website, we will trigger the following items to the ListReports user(s):
- Text notification of lead to Loan officer & agent
- Email notification of lead to Loan officer & agent
- Activity Feed notification of lead to Loan officer & agent
- New lead will be added to My Leads section to Loan officer & agent